A Little History Of The Building…

The Walker & Weeks building was built in 1927 by architects Frank R. Walker and Harry E. Weeks and is listed on the National Historical Building Registry. The fifth and sixth floors of the building served as office space for their architectural firm. The second, third and
fourth floors of the building were rented out to various tenants throughout the years and the ground floor was leased to a Lincoln
Motor Car dealer.

Frank Walker and Harry Weeks are famous for designing premier architecture throughout the Midwest and Europe. They are responsible for several well-known Cleveland buildings such as Severance Hall, The Federal Reserve Bank, the Cleveland Board of Education building, the Cleveland Public Library, National City Bank, the Superior Building, Cleveland Municipal Stadium just to name few and numerous local churches.


Each unit of the Walker and Weeks building has been renovated to include modern conveniences paired with energy efficient appliances and building systems to provide a clean environment. Building amenities include a community rooftop sundeck with a garden and indoor, heated parking. The following is a list of amenities featured in each suite:

  • Energy star rated gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer and microwave.
  • On-site laundry room.
  • New, energy efficient windows.
  • Walk-in closets.
  • New hardwood floors.
  • Solid wood maple cabinets in kitchen and bathroom
  • Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
  • Cable TV.
  • High speed internet and CAT 5 voice & data connection & CSU wifi access.
  • High ceilings varying from 12’ to 22’.
  • Several select units have private sundecks.